100% NATURAL | PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE | VEGAN | SKIN-SAFE
WEARABLE AROMATHERAPY is worn on your skin and hair as a natural perfume. Wear this as a single scent, or layer it with others directly on your skin and hair.
SMELLS LIKE : You're wearing Chuck Norris Action Pants (look it up, it’s a thing) with a lemongrass kick! Strong, lemony, green…no apology!
FRAGRANCE FAMILY : Grass/Herbal
NOTE : Top
PART OF THE PLANT : Entire
METHOD : Steam Distilled
SOURCE : India
DESCRIPTION : Lemongrass is widely used as a culinary herb in Asian cuisines and also as a medicinal herb in India. It has a subtle citrus flavor and can be dried and powdered, or used fresh. It is commonly used in teas, soups, and curries. It may be used as a natural pesticide or preservative. it is honey bee attractant, helpful with horticulture. It works conveniently as a well as pheromone created by the honeybee’s Nasonov gland, also known as attractant pheromones.
ACTIVATED CHAKRAS : 3rd Solar Plexus
INSPIRATION & BENEFITS OF LEMONGRASS ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Helps lessen sorrow, grief, and suffering
- Easier time dealing with emotions
- Helps transform negatives into positives and challenges into strengths
- Feeling calm and relaxed
- Easier to go with the flow and trust that good is happening
- Encourages happiness and finding peace within
- Reminds you that you are capable of anything you set your mind to
- Set and reach goals
- Anti-depressant, fights depression and anxiety
KNOWN PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF LEMONGRASS ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Boosts energy and vitality
- Alleviates stomach aches/abdominal and muscle pains
- Helps the digestive system and reduces gas
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral. Kills germs and fights infections
- Astringent, cleanses and heals wounds and skin issues
- Kills insects and works as an excellent bug repellant
- Deodorizes and is an excellent natural perfume
- Reduces pain and inflammation; muscle, joints, toothaches, and headaches
- Helps with nervous disorders
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.